Client & Industry
A major distributor of plumbing and industrial products along with pipe and metal fabrication in the United States. The company has been in the business of over a hundred years and was keen into moving their brick-and-mortar business onto the online marketplace.
- An online commerce website for both B2B and B2C transactions that can be integrated with the client’s P21 ERP.
Offered Solutions by B2Sell
The major goal for the developers at B2Sell was to create a website with role access, for distributors and end-user customers to use the website. This particular step made possible for the client website to go to the next level to function as both a B2B and B2C eCommerce website. Another feature is that the website is integrated into the client’s existing Epicor Prophet 21 system. This particular feature was why the client chose B2Sell for developing their website. The eSeller website developed by B2Sell showcases the following features.
- Both distributors/ agents and end-user customers can log into their accounts for shopping online.
- The product prices will be live mapped from the P21 ERP for the client based on the customer account.
- Al the orders placed on the website will be directly sent to the Epicor Prophet 21 ERP system. This will allow the client to live track the orders and inventory through their ERP system.
- The customers will be able to view and manage their orders through their accounts.
- Online payment gateways are enabled for cashless transactions and the customers will be able to view and print invoices through their account on the website.
- The payments and receipts along with the shipping and delivery details can all be tracked live by the client through their P21 ERP system.
- The customer will also be able to track their consignments online through their account.